Ardley Engine (v.1.0.49)
- Added PDF report types for "fees", "payoff", "max mortgage", and "combined".
- Corrected an issue where campaign expiration was not properly handled by the service.
- Corrected an issue where the original loan amount for each campaign was not displaying properly.
- Corrected an issue with calculating/displaying VA "cash to close" in final offer details.
- Added retry logic to the initial authentication filter if a JWK set cannot be obtained for an incoming request.
- Fixed a naming issue when sharing offer input data.
- Offers without fees will now be automatically excluded by the fees service.
- The service now allows three attempts during user verification before a refinance offer is locked administratively.
- Added new reporting information to AWS Quicksight analytics application
- Laid groundwork for running multiple processes in AWS Batch
- Updated Encompass mappings for submitting refinance offers.
- Corrected an issue with offer creation in AWS Fargate.
- Added a simple JSON comparison utility for use in various sections of the Ardley service.
- Updated Equifax service connection information.
- Updated Polly integration code to work with recent API changes.
Ardley User Experience (v1.8.23)
- Updated the build system to use the Flutter web renderer for VA, FHA, Conventional refinance applications.
- Added an upload screen for required documentation. Improved error handling for failed uploads.
- Increased timeout for retrieving credit report information before a failure is reported.
- Added support for entering multiple borrower information.
- Removed unnecessary screens at the beginning of some loan application sections.
- Added support for users in Puerto Rico.
- Various updates to language/terminology on application screens.
- Users can now enter their address manually if the automated lookup fails.
- Added a few changes to the build system that will automatically update the API URL and tokens for the test environment.