Ardley Service (v1.7.1)
- Implemented the ability to load pricing data on a per-customer basis
- Added streaming of log messages to cloud storage for customer analytics.
- Response codes for each request are now captured for auditing purposes.
- Added a unique ID for each incoming request.
- Added new "datasets" concept that uniquely identifies a client input file
- Added a new utility class that creates/wraps an MDC-aware "Executor"
- Implemented the client file reader/adaptor as a streaming utility
- Added the ability to disable API logging through annotations
- Added ability to refresh an offer collection offer collection
- Added streaming of Market Rates to data firehose
- Implemented on-demand offer calculations
- Implemented market data extract tool
- Installed new Cash Out Encompass Templates.
- Encompass templates will now be selected by the client/customer ID
- Added integration for obtaining closing costs
- Added more captured fields from MLS matching tool
- Added HELOC to the possible list of offers included in an offer collection
- Added capture for API request method/verb to the RequestLoggingFilter
- Added support for loading and executing Drools (DRL) files from remote storage.
- Borrowers will now be verified by their property address instead of their current address
- Increased the debt increments for cash out offers
- Tuned the thread count used when refreshing offer collections
- Updated market data extract to correctly populate the customer id
- Updated the logic that determines when an loan application should be submitted or updated
- Improved how user privileges are determined when incoming requests are processed